Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Kiwi & Ellie Show

The girls decided to put on a concert in the back yard yesterday afternoon. As you can see, Ellie is following in her sister's naked footsteps and decided to drum Matthew McConaughey-style (really, the only thing that would've made that ancient story more awesome would've been a diaper). The singing was cute, but the inadvertent comedy was even better.


I love Ellie's response to Keira's whispered offer to sing with her in this one:



Later, Ellie told Keira, "I'm Ruby! And YOU'RE Max!"


Keira replied, "I'm not Max! I'm Ruby, too! I'm not a boy--I'm a girl! I'm pretty, not stinky!"


If these weren't my children, I'd probably pay admission to watch their antics. Luckily, I got in free--you know, because of the whole "carried for 9 months" and "delivered into the world" thing. What a bargain!

1 comment:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute!!! I love that Ellie is holding the spoon with her toes for part of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!