Thursday, September 16, 2010

Um, doctor?

Keira brought this home from preschool the other day. Apparently, they're studying body parts, and this is "a guy with all of his bones."

Bear and I are highly disturbed by the number of bones that appear to be inside his stomach (what is this guy EATING?!) and the lack of bones in his apparently-useless left arm...and that's just for starters.



I think he looks like he's wearing a Michael Myers mask. Bear agreed that he does appear to be saying, "I will kill you by cleaning out your ears too vigorously!"

Kiwi is considering a career in medicine (or construction, or truck driving, or ballet...), in which case I hope she hangs this in her office someday.

4 comments:

  1. scary and cute at the same time LOL
    visiting from No Time For Flash Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, you can probably sing the bones song when creating it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!