Tuesday, January 26, 2010

News Crawl

Nation's Mischief Alert Level Elevated as Local Baby Learns to Crawl on All Fours

Ellie-Bug is on the move...look out! (In a related story, Local Mom Needs to Take More Pictures of Local Baby Crawling.)

"Ellie and the Cruisers" Debuts to Rave Reviews
Yep, she's cruising. The ponytail is for balance...kind of like a spoiler on a car.

Local Ball Pit Refilled; Grand Reopening Inspires Glee...
...and Frustration:


World's Youngest Physician Sued for Malpractice:

3 comments:

  1. her Spoiler is the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she's using tools to fix Daddy's broken funny bone foot. You better get him a tetanus shot soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of Ellie's cheeks! And Keira cracks me up! I know I write that all the time, but I can't help it...it's how I feel every time I watch her antics!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!