This is our sick child on Tylenol:
Any questions??
Oh, yeah...I've got one:
WHY THE EFF DO WE KEEP GETTING SICK?!
Ellie-Bug has croup again, which earned the two of us an overnight hospital stay last time around, so she and I have been living it up steamy-bathroom-and-cold-night-air-style in hopes of preventing a repeat of that experience. According to my calculations, the girls, Bear, and I have been sick in various combinations with the same cough and cold for about 3-4 months now, despite the fact that we keep saying the girls, at least, are way too cute to ever be sick.
See?
They're even cuter when they talk, too. Today, snacking on pepperoni in the car on the way to preschool, Keira said, "Mommy, can you turn on the air conditioner, pe-cause my tongue is getting a little bit spicy." Yes, that's "pe-cause," not "because." She also randomly speaks in a southern accent, for no reason we've been able to determine. It's good fun.
Here's Ellie, doing a little singin' and a little talkin':
See what I mean? Too cute to be sick, right?
Until someone invents the anti-germ equivalent of tenting for termites, I really don't know what else we can do to keep from constantly getting sick--we already wash our hands and take as many anti-cootie measures as possible. But hey, thank goodness for Tylenol, and for the fact that we haven't endured anything worse than coughing and fevers thus far. Hopefully Bug will emerge victorious over the croup pronto...and then we'll see how many days it takes before the next one of us is taken down!
That first pic of Ellie being sick is so freakin' precious!
ReplyDelete