Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shake-a-Bootie

Having already one child who prefers nudity to clothing, Bear and I have no real desire to encourage stripper-like behavior of any kind in the girls...and yet, it keeps emerging from both of them as if it's in their genes. (And it's not, to my knowledge!) One night, after we got Ellie out of the bathtub, she stood there naked and started shifting her hips back and forth while staring off into space, as if the spirit of George Michael's "Faith" video had possessed her. After we laughed until we had tears in our eyes, Bear and I couldn't help but ask her to do it again...and thus, the Shake-a-Bootie Dance was born. I recently interrupted Ellie's highly important Dora-watching time to request a demonstration:

That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!