Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Little Gymnast

Keira had her first toddler gymnastics class today. I was the only parent there with a camera, but how could I not take pics of her in a leotard AND pigtails? The cute was just too much to keep to myself...it was my duty to document it for everyone else, right?

It's an 18 months-3 years old class, so she's the youngest and isn't so hot at following directions or waiting her turn yet, but she had a blast. Here are some pics!

Keira and me waiting for the fun to begin (why do I look WAY more excited than she does?)



That blur running across the trampoline is my daughter:




The teacher tried to get her to hang from the rings, but Keira wasn't getting the concept:


Parachute time! I wish this one wasn't so blurry...


Ta-da!


3 comments:

  1. Love those pictures! She is way too adorable. I am looking for a toddler gymnastics class for Eliza around here, too. She would love it. Keira is just a doll in that leotard and I can't wait to see more pictures of her in it! Too cute Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's way cute in those tights! Also, I really like the house...I like that it's one story. Good luck with the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. my little "Kiwi" is so adorable! I love those pictures! She will get the hang of it after going to a few more classes and she will LOVE it! :)

    Aunt "Jen Jen"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!