And here, of course, is my favorite child in the universe, demonstrating her new catch phrase: "Eeeeew, gross!"
I'd like to note here that Keira is developing some very strange fears. She is apparently terrified of the following:
1) Band-aids (OK, I see the doctor/shot connection there)
2) Stickers of any kind (thanks anyway, gymnastics teacher!)
3) Play-Doh (what???)-She won't even touch it, and cries and runs away when we get it out. Yes, I laugh. I can't help it. What could possibly be threatening about Play-Doh?!
4) The old cell phone Poppy gave her, which she played with endlessly for weeks before deciding that it's evil and out to destroy her
5) A picture of Thumper from "Bambi" rolling on the ground giggling, in a board book my sister bought her. Every time she sees this page, she starts whining and saying, "Noooo!" and closes the book.
Do they have therapy for toddlers, I wonder?
Here are some recent pics:
Eating with Grandpa at Passover last weekend:
Stylish action shot! Walking with Grandpa at his company picnic today:
She was obsessed with Grandma's water bottle:
House update: Things are ahead of schedule (I didn't even know those words could apply to the home-buying process!) and we might close as early as next week! We still won't move until probably the end of May, but at least we'll be able to get started painting and all that. Yippee!
Your kids are adorable.. and so is the song!! :) LoL... Keira's "Eww.. gross" is adorable!! :) .. but then again, when is she not adorable? :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's hilarious that Keira's afraid of Play-Doh...I only wish Madison was...it is a cleaning nightmare! Love the long division chant too...your other 19 kids are very adorable as well. :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Her fears are too cute! I love it. Also, great song and dance for division! Can you make up one for my kids to learn about fact families? :)
ReplyDelete