Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 in Review: Keira

I love "Year in Review" articles and shows, because they always make me go, "Wow, THAT happened this year?!" or "Hey, I'd forgotten about that!" So, I figured it'd be fun to take a look back at what the girls were up to in 2009...first up, Keira:

Became a big sister:


Was finally old enough to help with the Passover hand-washing:


Moved to a big-girl bed:


Took a road trip:


Saw her first movie in the theater (Toy Story 3D):


Celebrated her 3rd birthday with a potential cakewreck candidate, courtesy of Mommy:


Had a blast at the pumpkin patch:


Dressed up as a kitty for Halloween (just like Dora):


Helped light our first menorah for Hanukkah:


Perfected the Sassy Pose and all the attitude that comes with it:


Looking ahead to 2010, I'd like to make a few predictions for our firstborn:

1) She will abandon the Dora obsession (pleasepleaseplease) and replace it with something far more annoying (nonononono!).

2) She'll pick up a curse word somewhere--hey, don't look at me!--and use it in a highly inopportune setting, causing Bear and/or me to be humiliated and slightly amused.

3) She'll start preschool and (hopefully) love it.

4) She'll crack us up daily with often-unintentionally hilarious Keira quotes. (That one's a no-brainer!)

Happy New Year to our gorgeous, sweet, precious Kiwi Fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!