Ellie looks so happy and comfortable with Santa. I should post Silas's pic from this year...he was totally excited to sit with Santa until he was actually on his lap, then he just sat there stone-faced. He wouldn't crack a smile for anything.
By the way, I think your hair looks great in the FB pic.
I'm a 32-year-old part-time 2nd grade teacher. My husband is Bear and our two little girls (Kiwi, age 5 and Ellie-Bug, age 3) are our cubs. I believe there is a "Friends" reference for every occasion, I worship at the altars of ice cream and reality TV, and I think too much but remember too little...which is exactly why I need a blog!
Ellie looks so happy and comfortable with Santa. I should post Silas's pic from this year...he was totally excited to sit with Santa until he was actually on his lap, then he just sat there stone-faced. He wouldn't crack a smile for anything.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I think your hair looks great in the FB pic.