A couple of nights ago, I decided to try folding clear plastic packing tape all around the edges of Blankie, in hopes of keeping Keira from using chewies in her sleep. She got very upset at the sight of me altering her beloved friend, but I told her that since we don't want to take Blankie away, she needs to let us try to help her stop the chewies.
The next morning, she woke up with Blankie all wet in the middle: she found "center chewies."
Back to the drawing board...
(I have plenty more to say about many other things, but there's been a lot going on lately--Open House and Relay for Life fundraisers being the biggest culprits--that have stolen my precious blogging time. More soon, I hope!)
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, too bad! The tape seemed like such a creative solution. Too bad your cub had an even more creative solution to your solution! :)
ReplyDeleteWe had to do a "binky fairy" awhile ago, but I can't imagine having to take away a lovey. I wish I had some advice for you. Seriously, what do you do when a lovey is also a chewy?!? Good luck!
She's so smart!
ReplyDelete