Last Saturday was our 6-year wedding anniversary...you know, the big Candy and Iron one? Yeah, I didn't know about that, either, so no Heath bars or desk-sized catapults were exchanged. Seriously, this is what one website recommended as a gift to fulfill the iron tradition:

"Gee, honey...uh, thanks. This perfectly represents our relationship AND is just what I never knew I always wanted!"
Like every year, we went back to the lakeside restaurant where we got married and bugged an unsuspecting member of the public to take our family photo under the wedding arch (which, by the way, looked a whole lot nicer on our wedding day, thanks to Bear's mom and her floral talents):

This was our first anniversary photo:

2-year anniversary (hi, fetus Keira!):

Third anniversary:

Fourth anniversary (hi, embryo Elliana!):

Fifth anniversary (featuring bored children):
And this is the latest installment, featuring suspicious-looking children (doesn't it look like we took away their desserts and held them hostage for a photo op? I swear that we didn't...though it might have helped):

Happy belated anniversary to us....and many moooooooore!
Love the "photos in the arch" tradition! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteOhhh what a fun tradition!! Love seeing the pictures all together!
ReplyDelete=0) And seeing your family grow year by year!