I had several ultrasounds and tests done during my pregnancies with each of the girls, but at no time were Bear and I ever informed that I was growing a complete weirdo in my womb.
It came as quite a shock.

"Me? I'm just hanging out. Oh, that? Blueberry muffin. It's just hanging out, too."

"This? This is my completely natural smile."

"What, like you don't occasionally sit in a box in your underwear with your baby sister?"

"This is the quintessential First Day of Preschool Pose. Duh."

After donning a bucket hat and trashing a bedroom, there's nothing more refreshing than a cool beverage.

I'd sue for malpractice, but we're choosing to see their condition as a gift. The circus awaits...
Yeah, I have to say that first pic of Ellie definitely qualifies as a weirdo, but the last one with the bucket on her head is more on the hilarious side. Keira is the super poser as usual.
ReplyDeleteomg, they are hilarious! That last picture is too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures!=0)
ReplyDelete