Me, standing in the middle of Best Buy with Bear: "I'm not all that impressed with the iPad, but it's your bonus--you can spend it on whatever you want."
Bear (quiet for a moment, then a la Pippin in The Fellowship of the Ring): "I'm get-ting one." [practically skips toward the checkout line]*****
Keira, the day she was diagnosed with (probable) strep throat: "My throat hurts when I talk, because I talk really loud. And all the loudness goes down into my tummy and makes my tummy hurt, too."
*****
Keira, giving one of her patented made-up vocabulary lessons: "A hopsicle is a Popsicle you eat while you're hopping around on a po-po stick."
*****
Keira: "If you can't find someone's butt, then you can't kick it."
*****
Keira: "Mommy, I just love our little Ellie-Bug. Thank you so much for growing her in your belly! I'm going to keeeeeeeep her."
*****
Ellie, after dumping half a box of Cheez-Its all over the kitchen floor: "Mmmmmmmmmm! Crahhhhh!!"
But the dog looks REALLY happy to help out with the Cheezits mishap! lol
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower from MBC and I would love for you to come visit me at http://www.createyourtraditions.com. :)
Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.
ReplyDelete