They had a miniature pony there giving carriage rides, so Ellie got to revisit the Longing for a Fuh-see Ride Stance...the fuh-see was around the corner already, though.
...but even though it was free, cheapskate Mommy didn't want to wait in the epic line, and instead distracted the fuh-see lover with cookies. Yes, I am a quality parent.
The girls are both witchy-poos this year, with Keira sporting the supremely awesome costume Grandma Marmee made her, and Ellie flaunting what may possibly be the cutest thing Toys R Us has ever sold (minus the hat, of course. Why do they even make toddler costumes that involve hats or headgear of any kind??):
Afterward, we went to Grandma W. and Pap-Pap's so the girls could show off their costumes. Seriously, how cute is this dress (and this kid)?

Here's Ellie hugging the giant inflatable ghost in their front yard:
And just for kicks, here are a few more pics from our re-visit to the pumpkin patch a few days ago. Thankfully, the fuh-sees were off duty!
I said, "Make a scary ghost face!" and this is what I got:
These pictures are so unbelievably sweet that I think I'm getting a toothache. I love that Keira's costume was made by her grandma, she should keep that for her own possible little girl someday.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Silas is in need of some friend time so let's try to get together for a play date soon!
Oh my gosh, your girls have grown up so much! (I used to be an avid reader, not a stalker... I promise!)
ReplyDeleteTheir costumes are adorable :D