Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ellie In Concert

The other day, I had some rare time alone with Ellie while Keira was at preschool, and I decided to take some videos of her singing and talking without Big Sister upstaging her. Rest assured, Keira's influence is ever-present: the "ta-da!" at the end of every song is all her!

Here's Ellie's special "abridged" version of the ABC Song:


In this one, she treats us to the "Wonder Pets" theme song:


And here she is talking about Dora, just so I could capture her cute little talking voice:


Last week, Keira told me, "I'm going to sing and dance on TV when I grow up, so if you don't feel like coming to my concerts, you can stay home and watch me on TV!" Ells is a reluctant performer sometimes, but definitely likes watching the videos afterward, so maybe the two of them will join forces someday. I bet they'd be better than Hanson, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, she has the cutest little voice! Love the videos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!