Anyway, we haven't done the gymnastics thing since I was mondo-pregnant with Ellie, and since Ellie is just about the age when Keira and I did our first "parent and me" class, I thought it was high time to knock another item off my 2011 To-Do List and sign us up. They have a 4-year-olds' class for Kiwi at exactly the same time, so it worked out perfectly (except for the part where I had to run back and forth across the humungous gymnasium trying to catch pics of Kiwi without letting Ells maim herself in my brief absence).
Here they are at home, all ready for their first class. Ellie's wearing the same leotard Kiwi wore to her first class; Kiwi's wearing a new one from Kohl's that took a good amount of searching to find, since all the ones at Target were either black (a huge no-no in Kiwi's Book of Fashion Rules) or looked like negligee's.
And here they are in action:
Kiwi doing "jump-jump-sit." I love how her hair is just ca-razy here!
When Kiwi was this age, she didn't know how to jump and would just run lickety-split across the trampoline. Ells did the same thing the first time, but caught onto the jumping thing really quickly after that. (Did I just use the phrase "lickety-split"? Yikes. Who AM I??)
The cuteness is literally dripping out of their pores in these videos and pictures. I also love that you appropriately put their hair in bouncy ponytails.
ReplyDelete