
The girls and I love Target. They get their Icee and cinnamon pretzel, I get my Diet Coke or hot chocolate, and we load them into a "cool cart" (the kind with seats attached behind the cart, so they can sit side-by-side and I still have room in the cart for all of my
A few days ago, it was really crowded--which, for the record, wasn't bothering me at all--and Keira started making pretend phone calls on her hand. Loudly.
"Hello? Yes, um, it's really crowded in this aisle and it's making my mom feel cranky. Can you help me?"
People nearby chuckled, and Ellie chimed in right away:
"Don't worry! I'll give her some ice cream!" And she fed me a spoonful of imaginary ice cream to calm my imaginary rage.
It's good to know they're prepared to handle a true Cranky Mommy Emergency...I wonder if Bear has been training them in secret?
LOL...that's adorable. Um, feelin' a lil' cranky here. Think I could score a hy-fweem cone?
ReplyDelete