
For as much bickering and squabbling as the girls do sometimes, Bear and I have to admit that they usually get along pretty well (the Napole-ana videos notwithstanding). Witness this sweet moment from the other day:
On the way to a play date with Auntie Lisa and Cousin Brandon, McDonald's sundaes in tow, Keira asked if she could carry her sundae up to their apartment herself. I told her, "I don't think that's a very good idea--if you drop it in the parking lot, you won't have a sundae anymore, so I think I'll carry them all."
Ellie immediately piped up, "Sissy, if you drop your chocolate sundae, I'll share my strawberry one with you."
All together now: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
(In the midst of my cooing about what a sweet thing that was for Ellie to say, I heard her add, "...on ONE condition!" but she never supplied the condition. I'm betting she has no idea what that even means, but I'd love to know where she heard it!)
ROFL! Oh man, they are sooo cute! I'm going to have to think up something new and wise to say to all your cute blog posts. On one condition! (giggle)
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Your blog makes me smile. Keira and Elliana remind me of my girls who are the same age. They constantly bicker/fight, but at times they can be so sweet to each other.
ReplyDelete