Warning: this story features explicit bathroom-related content I wouldn't normally discuss in public. It was, however, such a funny conversation that it took me several minutes to relay it to Bear, with tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard, that I feel the need to share it.
This afternoon, Ellie called for me to come into the bathroom. When I walked in, I saw a poo on the floor in front of where she was sitting on the toilet.
Me: "Why is this on the floor??"
Ellie: "It's a pooey!"
Me: "And how did it get on the floor?"
Ellie: "It comed out of the hole."
Me: "What hole??"
Ellie (as if I'm an idiot): "The hole where my wets and pooeys comes out of!"
Me: "But why is it on the floor? How did it get there?"
Ellie: "Because I go-ed [insert grunty pooping face here] and it comed out."
Me (now supressing laughter): "Yes, I understand how you made it. But why is it on the FLOOR?"
Ellie: "Because it just dropped on the floor."
Me: "But why isn't it in the potty? Were you sitting on the potty when you went pooeys?"
Ellie: "No..."
Okay, then. Mystery solved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ROFLMAO! That's awesome! .. at least until Zachary does it! ;)
ReplyDeleteMy husband said "No wonder I love Ellie Belly so much!" LoL
Love,
Jen