Having kids is excellent entertainment. Here are some of my favorite recent (or semi-recent) quotes from the girls:
Ellie: "Daddy has a HUUUUGE butt."
Me: "Ellie! That's not nice! And no, he doesn't!"
Ellie, correcting herself: "He has a LARGE butt."
*****************************************
Keira, doing her homework: "Spelling HE is about as easy as dropping a screwdriver."
*****************************************
Ellie, in the car and totally at random: "I think Benny the Bull [from "Dora"] has three barns...one for him, one for his pets, and one for dance parties."
*****************************************
Keira: "We got a new kid at school today. He and I gave each other a few little hugs. But then he threw up and had to go home."
*****************************************
Keira: "What are the lights on the back of the car called?"
Me: "Tail lights."
Keira: "So it's like the car has a head and a tail? I think I'd rather call them butt lights."
******************************************
Me, snuggling with Keira: "Does your mama love you?"
Keira: "Yes." [pause, then a coy smile] "And if you don't, you should."
******************************************
Keira, watching a commercial for "Forever Lazy" adult footie pajamas: "Mom, you should get one of those, because you're ALWAYS lazy."
******************************************
Ellie, when Keira asked to play with her new doll: "No! She's ALLERGIC to you!"
******************************************
Keira, playing a game with Ellie: "I won! [perky Barbie voice] Now I get to disgrace you."
******************************************
Ellie, calmly, while getting her hair brushed: "Mommy, I'm feeling fierce today."
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!