I realize this isn't a big deal for people who live in snowy regions of the country, but where we live, this is pretty unbelievable! I was almost home from work this afternoon when I suddenly saw snow start falling on the windshield, and immediately started giggling maniacally in disbelief. When you look out our windows, it looks like we're inside a snow globe...it's been coming down for a few hours now, and LOOK at our back yard!

Cubby isn't that impressed--she doesn't really get what the big deal is, which is understandable since Bear and I have lived 34 and 28 years, respectively, without ever seeing such a thing, and how could she know exactly what an anomaly this is at the ripe old age of two?
So freaking cool!
Ugh! I wish I could say I live where it doesn't snow! The kids love when it snows though.
ReplyDelete