Sunday, September 27, 2009

Skivvies & Songs

There is a nudist colony near our house. I didn't know what it was until after we moved in, but it turns out to be fairly convenient having it nearby, because we're pretty sure Keira will be joining as soon as she's able to. We cannot, for the life of us, get the child to wear clothes anymore--she must be an "underwear-butt" at all times, and would prefer to be a "naked-butt" if Mommy didn't have strict rules regarding naked butts on our furniture.

As a result of this new obsession, I have very few new pics or videos of her, because the internet is a creepy place and I don't know how to insert black CENSORED bars over the questionable areas. However, I did request (beg...demand) her to put on something--ANYthing.--so that I could record her talking about Daddy's favorite band, VNV Nation. She chose to put on her kitty costume. An obvious choice, no?

Anyway, here she is, spouting her knowledge of the band and their newest album, including naming off the songs in order. Bear will have her transformed into a techno-goth queen in no time!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I know it hasn't been that long since we've hung out but she seems really grown up in this video. I guess that's what happens when you're about to become a big three year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed every time I see her at just how smart she is.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!