Oh. My. God. There were more man-tears on "The Biggest Loser" last night than on an entire season of "Project Runway"! You would've thought these guys were deciding which one of them was about to take a bullet to the face, rather than which one was going home to their families. "Take care of my brother, man (sob sob)...like he's YOUR brother!" For goodness' sake. I'm rooting for Brittany and Bernie, by the way.
Speaking of "Project Runway" (my addiction to which I credit and blame Bittle for!), that show is entirely worth watching for Christian and his ridiculous quotable quotes--not to mention his preposterous hairstyle and over-the-top EVERYTHING. My own little fashionista debuted her spring line today: the dress was my idea, but the hat and one sock over her shoe were all her. Look out, Michael Kors!
Lastly, I have to double-dog dare anyone to watch this Orbit commercial (below) and not crack up. Moreover, I think the actors deserve Oscars (or whatever the equivalent is for commercial actors) for not giggling hysterically as they say these lines. Or maybe I just have a really juvenile sense of humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!