Crystal!! Welcome to the world of Blogging! Keira is terribly cute! It's so cute that she's so fashion-forward already. Also, I have a picture of Madison exactly like the one you have of Keira sleeping on her knees...Madison even have those same pajamas!
I'm a 32-year-old part-time 2nd grade teacher. My husband is Bear and our two little girls (Kiwi, age 5 and Ellie-Bug, age 3) are our cubs. I believe there is a "Friends" reference for every occasion, I worship at the altars of ice cream and reality TV, and I think too much but remember too little...which is exactly why I need a blog!
Crystal!! Welcome to the world of Blogging! Keira is terribly cute! It's so cute that she's so fashion-forward already. Also, I have a picture of Madison exactly like the one you have of Keira sleeping on her knees...Madison even have those same pajamas!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDelete