Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why a blog?

So I guess I'm starting a blog! I figure this is an easy and less annoying way to share pics of Keira and random updates without clogging people's inboxes, and maybe I'll update it more than my so-called journal, which has been sorely neglected for the past few months. Plus, I desperately need another way to waste time on the internet...don't you?

So, The Bears' Den. Greg and I, as you may know, are the Bears, Keira's our Cub, and our too-small apartment that we will (hopefully) soon be replacing with a house is our Den. How cheesy is that?

Here are some pics of us:

At our wedding (obviously):



Greg often can't get all the way through the door before Keira comes running to him with a book!



Keira and me baking cookies together (or faking it for the camera, for the most part):



The three of us at the zoo several months ago (man, we need to start taking more family pics...and more pics of just me and Greg!):



Some of my favorite pics of Keira:

"I make Daddy tired!"


"I'm one!"


Getting her first haircut (January)...in a fire truck!


Hating Santa's guts (December):

3 comments:

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!