Friday, June 27, 2008

Giggly video

Our silly cub recently found a refrigerator magnet of Stewie from "Family Guy" and said, "Pokey-o?" and then got all excited...apparently she thinks Stewie is Pinnochio, and I guess it's better than her knowing that he is, in fact, a diabolical cartoon baby hell-bent on his mother's demise. It cracks me up every time she says it: "Pokey-o?"




Yesterday, she asked to sit on the potty in an elaborate ruse to get her diaper off, then went streaking across the house yelling, "Back here, nakey butt!" (because that's what she knew I'd be yelling after her). She's a bit diabolical herself...but I like to think she's a lot cuter than Stewie, thank you very much!

Here's a video of her being really silly. I asked her what color something was, and she said, "Pump?!" and then started laughing hysterically at my reaction.

This is her fun new game--it started when I'd sing a song and stop to let her fill in the missing words, and one day she started saying, "Chicken?" or "Taco?" every time:

Me: "Twinkle, Twinkle, little..."

Keira: "Taco?" (gigglegigglegiggle)

She was laughing even harder before I finally grabbed the camera, but she still had plenty of giggles left for posterity:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!