(When I told her the fireworks "broke" last weekend and we were waiting for them to come back, she said, "Fix a-screwdrivah?")
According to Keira, this is a bus, not a swing. Therefore, she is compelled to sing "The Wheels on the Bus" pretty much constantly while she's on it...as evidenced by the video below.
"Go ahead and bring my juice and fishy crackers out here, Mom. I'm a little too busy to stop. Thanks."
Life pre-swingset. You'd think she was being raised by Paris Hilton instead of a complete cheapskate and, well, Greg. (Yes, she does have a little pink purse with a doggie in it. Yes, I feel an appropriate amount of shame when she carries it around. Yes, especially when she busts out her pretend bank card and yells, "Debit!" No, I do not permit this to happen in public. Well, not the doggie part.)

Oh my goodness, how cute is she? She's doing so much talking now and that voice is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteOMG... she is so frekin adorable! I need all of these on video.. LoL. I love her "Pump" video too.. LoL. Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Jen Jen