Cubby had a close call today at my parents' house, where she tripped and took a header right into their living room window! She didn't cry or get even a tiny cut, but this is what the "other guy" looked like...ouch!
She loves to use my camera, but puts the lens right up against her (closed) eye most of the time, and I'm getting quite a collection of eyelid/nose closeups on my memory card:
All the potty trips (not to mention the premeditated "accidents" she recently learned to have in order to get out of naps and time-outs...stinker!) have left me with little time to take actual pics of her lately, but here's one from a couple of weeks ago in an outfit I love--it's a hand-me-down from my friend's little girl, which means it's way cuter than the cheap clothes Mommy buys!
Holy cow! Keira must have a head made of iron! I'm glad the door was hurt more than she was though! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi, Cubby
ReplyDeleteI just saw what happened to your Mom's window that is why all windows that close to the ground or a door need to be Tempered glass make sure when she replaces it she gets tempered glass it is not that much more than reg. glass & for the peace of mind it is priceless....I work for a glass co. & have seen some really bad cuts that have taken many stiches or surgery to get then fixed. (Just an FYI I'm from the bump)