Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here's Lookin' at You, Kid

Here's Cate doing her Bogart impersonation:


And the tiny toddler-like little boy in my kindergarten class, who is SO TOTALLY going to repeat kindergarten next year, did his best Tom-Cruise-in-Risky-Business impersonation today, forcing me to give a "You cannot take off your pants and shake your bootie in front of the mirror in the boys' bathroom" lecture with a straight face...which I did successfully, thank you very much.

Hey, I have a question: how come my hands resemble those of a 97-year-old woman from washing them umpteen times a day (pregnant bladder + potty training a toddler + de-cootifying from kindergarteners = umpteen), and yet I'm still sick for the third time in three months? Add "Rudolph-Red Nose" to the list of attractive traits I'm sporting right now...Bear is one lucky man.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that you are sick! Blame it on those kids! I swear, we should get hazard pay for working in the schools!

    Oh, and your pic is super cute! Okay, I think that's enough exclamation points for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just saw that you have the Diaper Pin as a favorite site--did you cloth diaper?

    We are trying it right now, but we put it on hold for a couple of weeks until we get a yucky yeast infection all healed up--ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!