Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day

We had a really nice Mothers Day--we celebrated with my family on Sunday and Bear's family last night. For all the moms and grandmas, we had professional pics taken at Sears, and while getting a newborn and a toddler to cooperate simultaneously was no small feat, we got a few pretty good ones:










I got beautiful flowers from Bear, smiles from Ellie, hugs from Keira, and a spa gift certificate from my parents (score!). More than that, every day I'm surrounded by examples of great moms, and the girls and I are lucky enough to have two grandmas, two great-grandmas, and a great-great grandma to show us exactly how to properly raise and spoil children!

1 comment:

  1. Once again, that color blue is fantastic on Keira. Beautiful family pics!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!