One of Ellie's many nicknames (in addition to Ellie-Bug, Bugga-Bug, Ellie Michellie, etc.) is "Daddy-face," because it's generally agreed upon by all who know her that she looks exactly like Bear.
Witness:
Keira, on the other hand, supposedly looks like me. I don't see the resemblance at all--I think both girls have my eyes, or my family's eyes, but when people stop me in stores and remark that she's my "mini-me," I just have to smile and nod. I found a pic of me when I was about 2 years old, and tried to compare that with the way Keira looks now, but I still don't really see much resemblance.
What do you think?
And although I thought Ellie looked a lot like Keira did as a newborn, they look less and less alike to me as Ellie gets older. Here they are, both at around 3-4 months old (Keira's on the left):
Finally, here's one way in which they're definitely alike: first Keira, then Ellie, perfecting the "shrieky-shrieks" at 3 months old:
E really does look like G! What a cute baby pict of you!! I definitely see your likeness in K.
ReplyDelete