Meet comedian #1:
We were driving in the car yesterday, and Keira suddenly shouted, "Mommy, LOOK! That truck has a sandwich box on his head!!!" She was talking about this van...
...whose rooftop cargo thingy does look a lot like the boxes Chick-Fil-A sandwiches come in. Guess we need to cut back on the fast food a bit! I love her personification of cars--she'll also yell things like, "Daddy, that truck is carrying cars on his back!! That's so silly!"
She has apparently learned the word "accidentally," but seems to use it pretty much at random: "Mommy, I accidentally need a fork." "I accidentally took a long nap!"
This morning, she decided to lay on the floor and try to peek under the door while Bear was in the bathroom. I could hear her yelling, "Daddy, I can see you! Daddy, are YOU going POTTY? Daddy, there's WATER coming out of your FINGERS!!" (Apparently, the time has come to explain how boys go potty standing up!) Then she ran out to ask me where her (toy) hammer was, and then proceeded to try dismantling the bathroom door. The nerve of some people, trying to go to the bathroom by themselves!
She still hasn't quite figured out how to sniff, so when you ask her to smell something, she makes this face and blows air out of her nose:
Ellie can't talk yet, but she finds it imperative lately that she do her best cooing and squealing at about 4:00 in the morning...and as tired as Bear and I are at that point, we still get a good chuckle out of her little routine. I can't wait until she starts talking and becomes Keira's little comedy sidekick!
She also likes to just hang out, minding her own business, with her tongue sticking out like this:
Why pay $10 apiece for movie tickets when we can get this stuff for free?
Your little comedians crack me up!
ReplyDeleteLOL- They get it from their mother.
ReplyDelete