Ellie is full of smiles, grins, coos, and shrieks, but lately as soon as I try to capture them on film, her face immediately transforms into this:
It's like Monica and Chandler's engagement photos all over again.
And then there's my firstborn, who woke me up the other morning by creeping into the bedroom and then declaring flatly, "Oh. My. GOSH" for no apparent reason. So, I guess she's Janice. Dear God, no one teach her the laugh!
This is what Keira looks like when she comes out of her room in the morning. How freaking cute is this?
Hey, is there an episode where Janice strips down to her underwear, puts an old Easter basket on her head, demands that her grandma wear a bonnet and Pap-Pap wear Mardi Gras beads, and dances around the living room yelling "It's a Small World"?
Maybe when she and Ellie get a little older, we can teach her Ross and Monica's routine!
That last pict cracks me UP!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteLMFAO....OH MY GOSH!! :) I have to teach her the laugh.. :) If I can't take her to get her ears or belly button peirced, (I'm waiting til the 4th birthday for the lip peircing) or a tattoo, it's the least I can do :) haha.. The last pic cracks me up... Grandma and Paps are such good sports.. :) I'll have to send you the pics I took of the 3 of them in the pool and Keira squirting them with the hose... I guess that's what Great Grandparents are for?? LoL
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Jen-Jen :)