Okay, so maybe that title actually belongs to the Jolie-Pitt kids, or to Suri Cruise, but ours come in a close...seventh and eighth?
Wednesday was Bear's birthday, and we headed to Disneyland to check out the Halloween festivities. Keira got to hang out with friend
Silas for a bit (I promise that there's an adorable red-headed kid under that hat!):

This was Elliana's first trip to Disneyland, so she got a "1st Visit" pin that we stuck to the front of her stroller:

Of course, we had to take our little Binkerbell in Pixie Hollow:

We told her it was too cold to wear her Tinkerbell costume this time, so she assured the real Tink that she'd wear it next time:

I wore Ellie inside my sweatshirt at the end of our visit, which was super-cozy:

And, of course, the obligatory "conked out on the way home" pics:


Last night, we took the girls to the giant pumpkin patch nearby, where Keira got to practice her "Yee-HAW!" again. She kept yelling, "Mommy! Daddy! I loooove Katie!" (her pony's name). How long until she starts asking us to buy her a pony?

Ellie, mastering the art of being cozy yet again:
Who needs Sears? Fall pics:

After we got home and put Ellie to bed, Keira enjoyed her first cup of hot chocolate. And by "enjoyed," I mean, "robbed of all its marshmallows and then abandoned."
How do you get your two girls to pose so well together?! I always get one trying to get away and the other not smiling!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so adorable! I saw Mandy's post on Facebook--I still have my AHS mug too :)
ReplyDelete