Monday, October 26, 2009

Seeing Double

I took this photo (on the left) of Ellie on the floor at Bear's parents' house this week, and immediately realized I had an almost-identical photo of Keira (on the right) in the same outfit, doing the same thing, at the same age. How freaky is this?

Here they are with twin Pebbles hairdos (Ellie on the left, Keira on the right):

And, of course, we have the ubiquitous "I'm gonna bite you up!" face (again, Ellie on the left, Keira on the right):

I think this is as close to having twins as we'll ever get!

4 comments:

  1. How great it must be to see these similarities in your little girls! Oh, and I think I have a picture of Silas that would match the one of Ellie in the exersaucer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the Pebbles hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is amazing how alike they are! Now I'm really curious what they'll look like when they're teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, SOOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!