When I turned and saw her, I said, "Keira...NO!" And then, on second thought, I grabbed my camera to document the mischief before getting her down. What a firm disciplinarian I am! She later re-created the trick for me by standing on top of her play kitchen and scurrying up onto the end table like she's done it 100 times before...little punk.
Here are a few other random Cute Pics I've taken lately:
Great-Grandma and Poppy came over last week, and Poppy brought Keira two (yes, TWO! Keira's favorite number!) old cell phones, with chargers. She looooooves them, and we love that she's not calling Indonesia or texting hot dog vendors in Key West anymore on our phones! Here's a pic of her examining the charger, which she drags around like a puppy on a leash and then practices plugging into the phone--fine motor skills, baby!
And here's a video of her playing "soccer" with Daddy. Look out, Mia Hamm!
She's so cute playing soccer! And sorry about the house situation but it sounds like you made the best decision in the long run! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteKeira is soooo adorable!! I love the picture of her reading in the cabinet!
ReplyDelete