Friday, March 7, 2008

Our offer was accepted!

Our agent called a little while ago, and the house is ours in 30 days! Hopefully we can go back soon and let our families see it, and start taking measurements and all that. We'll keep our apartment till the end of April and have a few weeks' overlap to babyproof and paint before we move in. Yippeeeee!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful house! I am so jealous! It may seem years before we get one of our own. I love how spacious it is too, which is great! And yea for a backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...I forgot to ask...where's the house? Be sure to send your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! I've been dying to get my internet back up so I could check out your pictures!! I can't wait to see it! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful house! I'm very happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!