Monday, March 10, 2008

Keira Goes Malling

Here's a perfect illustration of how much this kid loves to run freely, especially at the mall. It's a shame we have such a sullen child, isn't it? In case you can't tell, I stopped the video when she paused to check out a jewelry store window...the kid has expensive taste already!




Keira has become quite the little bandito lately: whenever we open the fridge or a cupboard, she loves to run up, grab something, and run away at top speed, giggling all the way. I'm sure I should be trying to teach her to leave that stuff alone, but it's so cute that I can't help but play along...so I act all exasperated and say, "YOU GET BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE STINKER!" and chase her around. I can't resist.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that dress on her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl!!! :) Her aunt jenny taught her well.. once again!! (I wasn't the one who taught her the nose picking thing -- that would be grandpy.. LoL)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!