..."blow dries" her eyelashes after applying mascara, by sticking out her bottom lip and blowing upward?
...is compelled to always finish reading a magazine in one sitting? (George Clooney could come over and sit on my lap when I'm in the middle of a magazine, and I still couldn't tear my eyes away from it if I tried. It's a disorder that I think deserves further research and possibly federal funding...which I would use to pay George Clooney to sit on my lap and prove my point.)
...finds competitive eaters abhorrent (issue a slap in the face to the starving people of the world, why don't you?) but Adam Richman of "Man v. Food" adorable?
...never pauses to spit in the middle of teeth-brushing? (Once the brush is removed and spitting occurs, it is soooo over!)
...believes deliberate falsehoods in political ads (I'm lookin' at you, anti-gay marriage commercials) should be banned, but library books never should (although I'm sure Maya Angelou thanks you, Orange County schools, for the inadvertent "forbidden fruit" advertising that I'm sure has only increased her readership)?
...finds nothing objectionable about the new tweenaged Dora? (Honestly, I'm just relieved to see that her head shrinks to a normal size before she hits high school.)

...breaks off pieces of a banana rather than biting into it, to avoid making mushy, gross teeth indentations in the next bite?
...would like to put Oprah on notice that "depressing" does not always equal "quality" when it comes to books?
...frequently considers changing her hair color, but is such a weenie that she's only ever purchased what is basically her current hair color?
...considers the Lord of the Rings trilogy to be a vital component of any holiday movie marathon? (I know I'm not alone there...hooray for in-laws!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!