In other words, they are two lovely people, joined together by an adorable son and a giant margarita.
I was highly impressed with Keira's portraits, which she did entirely by herself. All I did was ask her, "What shape is Uncle Johnny's head?" (she did have to think about it for quite some time before arriving at, "Circle!") and "What color is his hair?" and so on. Here's what she came up with:
For the sake of Uncle Johnny's self-image, I must point out that the circle above his legs is supposed to be a shirt, and not a giant, bulbous rear end. No word on why his head is floating above said shirt, why his ears are purple, or how his mouth came to be falling off his face...but in general, pretty impressive, no?
Here's her second portrait, of Auntie Lisa:
Congratulations, Auntie Lisa and Uncle Johnny, for being the first subjects of Keira's possibly-ongoing (unless she gets bored or "Dora" comes on) series of family portraits!
The resemblances are uncanny!
ReplyDelete