Cranky Keira, age 9 months:
A little dork humor for ya:

Why can I not stop giggling every time I see this...even though it gets that song stuck in my head for another billion years??

And finally, an oldie but a goodie: The Family of Complete Asses photo. For those unfamiliar with this one, we took Keira to the zoo when she was around a year old, and the photographer outside told us all to stick out our elbows because they were going to digitally insert a toucan on each of our arms.
We stuck out our elbows. Even Keira, whom we didn't realize even understood the directions until we saw the photo.
The zoo man lied.

So there we are: The Family of Complete Asses. Now if I can just get my particular ass out of these crankypants...
Blogger recommended your blog to me. Hi!
ReplyDeleteThis post seriously made me LOL. Thanks for sharing. Hope you got out of the crankypants today.
I LOVE the pacman graph! That gave me the giggles.
ReplyDelete