So, does this photo reveal that
a) I'm sporting a Girl Belly,
b) I'm sporting a Boy Belly,
c) I need to clean my mirror, or
d) I apparently have no head?
Usually, when we ask Cubby One an "either/or" question, we can get the desired answer by listing it as the second option. So, if Bear and I are in disagreement, I can ask, "Is Daddy right, or is Mommy right?" and she'll say, "Mommy's right!" Then, inevitably, Bear will counter with, "Is Mommy right, or is Daddy right?" and the little traitor will declare, "Daddy's right!" This does not, however, work with the sex of Cubby Two. No matter what order we ask it in, she always responds the same: "Girl baby!"
What say you?
It's still too early to tell, so i am going with "apparently I have no head." I've heard that kids just "know" these kinds of things so maybe cubby is on to something there.
ReplyDeleteBoth of my kids did the same for a while when given two options! Made for some fun times.
Aw! *sniff*
ReplyDeleteHmm...I think it's kind of early still, but my first guess is a girl because according to Chinese old wives tale, women who carry higher tend to have girls and you look like you're carrying it a bit high (but that could be because it's still early on in the pregnancy). I'm looking forward to more pictures!
ReplyDelete