We got Cubby this book recently, which is the text version (more or less) of Jerry Seinfeld's standup routine about Halloween. She LOVES this book, which is weird, because the humor is pretty sarcastic and probably over her head. Anyway, she now goes around saying, "I can WEAR that!" and "EVERYONE WE KNOW is just GIVING OUT candy?!" which is a Proud Parent moment for us, because Bear, most of our families, and I have seen Seinfeld's "I'm Telling You for the Last Time" video about a zillion times and could probably recite the whole thing if no one slapped us silly first.
T minus 8 days and counting until we bust out the ladybug costume (for Cubby, obviously...not me. Or Bear. Or even Cate, although they do carry them at PetCo. Don't tempt me.)!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
"I Can Wear That!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha ha...Dan would get a kick out of that since he's a huge Seinfeld fan. It's so much funnier though when a 2 year old does it. Madison went through a nose-picking phase too...don't worry, it'll pass. :-)
ReplyDelete