Sunday, October 26, 2008

Electrifying Fun!

My kindergarteners took a field trip to the pumpkin patch on their last day of school before tracking off, and since it was my day off, I brought Cubby to join them. The general consensus among all the parent volunteers (and there were zillions--funny, when I taught 5th grade, you couldn't PAY a parent to pop in the room for 5 minutes, but in kindergarten, we have an army at our disposal) was that Cubby is my mini-me. I still don't see it, but whatever...here she is, having a blast!

That tiny ant scaling that giant slide would be my Binks. I had to climb up behind her and give her Butt Boosts along the way because, as you can see, it was the Everest of slides!

Kiwi wanted a "yittle pumpkin."

This wasn't at the pumpkin patch, but it's awesome. Grampy may or may not have rubbed her head vigorously with a couch pillow prior to the taking of this photo:

That's all the time I have for now; I must return to obsessing over baby names (Are we sure about the ones we have in mind? Will our families love or hate them? Will either of them scar our child for life? Should we continue with Tokay or Pixley until the birth certificate is filled out and no one can object to the real name? Are you now wondering if we plan to name our child after Axl Rose?) and nursery ideas (Why won't Bear permit me to do a cow theme with these monumentally cute framed prints and this freaking adorable decor? And what color should I paint the walls when he's not looking?). Oh, the angst!

2 comments:

  1. Don't obsesses too much! You'll have plenty of time to change your mind and go back and forth...in other words, drive yourself crazy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!