This was at The Gap, where she decided that dancing on the platform in the store window was the Most Fun Thing Ever. Passersby seemed to get a good chuckle out of it; here, she paused graciously for a brief photo op:
Down the giant slide at the pumpkin patch...repeat 11 jillion times:
Eeeek! Goats at the "petting zoo" (this term is used very loosely, because a) I don't think 5 animals counts as a zoo, and b) Cub wasn't into doing much petting):
The toddler version of Starbucks (note the laptop at the ready):

Play-Doh rules...thanks, Uncle Ryan!
Bear's boss loaned us his doggy crate, and Cub immediately felt the need to explore it. Perhaps we can use this to potty train both of them at the same time! (Kidding....) (Kind of...)
And here's a video of her playing with her new water table, on her birthday. I should note here that since turning two, the child still goes on a long rant involving being "twunny months" and "two in 'tober," when asked how old she is. When we tell her to just say she's two, she yells, "NO TWO??!!!" Yeah, she's totally two.
This video is about a minute too long, but I don't know how to edit it, so save yourself some boredom and stop it after the first minute or so:
Play-Doh rules...thanks, Uncle Ryan!
Bear's boss loaned us his doggy crate, and Cub immediately felt the need to explore it. Perhaps we can use this to potty train both of them at the same time! (Kidding....) (Kind of...)
And here's a video of her playing with her new water table, on her birthday. I should note here that since turning two, the child still goes on a long rant involving being "twunny months" and "two in 'tober," when asked how old she is. When we tell her to just say she's two, she yells, "NO TWO??!!!" Yeah, she's totally two.
This video is about a minute too long, but I don't know how to edit it, so save yourself some boredom and stop it after the first minute or so:
I *love* that pict of Keira at the Gap- what a sweet pict! It's a framer for sure.
ReplyDelete