Monday, February 9, 2009

Beauuuuuuutiful!

Since it's pouring/hailing outside today and rained all day yesterday (we're hoping for more freakish snow tonight), Cubby and I have had to entertain ourselves indoors. I printed up some easy Valentine's Day crafts for us to make, which she thought were "beauuuuuutiful," so I had to get her to say it on video:


Other activities have included lounging coyly on the couch...


...watching the rain...

...and dressing up like a princess-slash-mini-Gandalf:





Activities not pictured include watching far too much TV, annihilating the formerly-organized playroom, and snuggling with Mommy as she continues her ongoing quest to perfect the Mommy-shaped indentation in the couch. It's been an altogether cozy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Very relaxing. I need a weekend like that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! The V-Day crafts are great.

    And I love the picture of K watching the rain. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!