(I do own other clothing besides this shirt, but keep wearing it in the belly pics for consistency's sake...and I'm always headless because, trust me, you don't want to know what my face and hair look like first thing in the morning!)
I have 8 weeks until my due date and 5 weeks until I'm considered full-term, both of which seem way too close and yet (when I'm gasping for air for no apparent reason) way too far away.
Cubby has decided to help with our name dilemma by insisting that I'm having "girl baby Aurora" now, and while the cuteness of letting her name her hypothetical little sister after Sleeping Beauty is hard to resist (and Rory isn't without its appeal...), I'm thinking that's a trend we don't want to start. What if Cubby Two, in turn, wanted to name HER little sibling Aladdin, or Simba, or Tarzan? It could get bad, is all I'm sayin'. Besides that, naming a kid after Sleeping Beauty could have the same potential for irony as naming her Chastity (porn star!) or Serenity (hellion!), and there's no way I'm willing to tempt Fate that way.
My family came over for Poker Night last night, which used to be a weekly tradition until Cubby came along...and in a sad testament to how grown up (read: old) all of us have become, we were all too tired from jobs/pregnancy/travel to actually PLAY poker. Oh, well.
Look at the bargain Grampy found!
Wow...I can't believe it's only 8 weeks away! How awesome! And I really like the name Aurora...it's not too common, yet very sweet.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can't believe how small you are for 32 weeks.
ReplyDelete