Here she is after going down the slide on her belly, feet first, at playgroup:
Flower child (thanks to Grandma Marmee for the awesome Lilo getup!):
Snow White dress, courtesy of cousins Chelsea and Rebecca:
This is her rendition of the "Backyardigans" theme song...apparently this show is her new addiction, despite the fact that Mommy can't stand it:
And some recent Cubby-isms:
Cubby (upon seeing any black man in public): "Mommy, is that Barack Obama?!"
*Mommy cowers in humiliation and vows to enroll Cubby in racial sensitivity training ASAP*
-----------------
Me: "Why did you take out your pones (ponytails)?"
Cubby: "Because I'm a stinker!"
-----------------
Cubby (as my ob/gyn, who is a black man, enters the room): "Hola, amigos!"
*Mommy praises Jesus, Allah, and Dora the Explorer that she didn't call him Barack Obama*
Silas loved the rendition of Backyardigans. It is his favorite show and he requests to see it at least three times a day. The show has grown on me and I now happily sing along. Though Tasha really needs to change her snotty attitude.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I think it's great that she can even say Barack Obama. :-) And those are pretty weird names, but when I was in Taiwan, I actually knew a person named Apple and a person named Eating. That's right...Eating...
ReplyDelete1st, the video is ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete2nd, the obama thing made me LOL
3rd the obgyn made me continue to LOL, and now I have tears because I'm laughing SO hard! She's too cute!
-Ami (amiamish)
LOL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove me some Keira! She is so stinkin' cute! (This is Sulla, btw.) Ethan recently asked me if a CNN anchor was Abe Lincoln...
ReplyDelete