1) Why is it that 6-7 cumulative hours of sleep feels like zero, but only 4 hours feels like heaven as long as they're consecutive?
2) Who made the cruel and ironic rule that exhausted nursing moms cannot guzzle buckets of caffeine when that heavenly 4-hour stretch has eluded them for, say, 3 months or so?
3) Why would someone purchase, and then display on their vehicle, a bumper sticker that reads, "I pee in pools"?
4) Who licked our entire extended family's drink glasses, Phoebe-from-"Friends"-style, and gave us all this wretched sore throat and stuffy nose? There is nothing sexy about this phlegm.
5) Who taught Keira to scream, "No, NEVER!!" and throw tantrums over things like a grain of sand in her shoe? And, sub-question: which form of torture should I use to punish the guilty parties mentioned in Questions 2, 4, and 5?
Am Mommy to a super-cooey, smiley baby, and a teenager trapped in the body of a 2.5 year old. Am wife to awesome man called Bear. Love them all to pieces. Too tired/sniffly/hazy to say much more at this point!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this post.
ReplyDelete