Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beary Loved

Happy Father's Day! Bear is so loved by this household full of girls, and for good reason: he's snuggly and fun, and an all-around amazing dad:



(The following pic, by the way, is how Keira likes to get out of bed in the morning: I bring Ellie with me to Keira's room, and then Keira says, "You have to say, 'My two little girrrs!'" and I'm supposed to carry both of them out to the living room while I say my line. Does this count as a workout?)


Ellie has been sleeping better lately, which means I'm less of a zombie and have the energy to do semi-crafty things on occasion. Bear found these signs that say "Beary Loved" and, of course, had to buy a set for each of the girls' rooms--who can resist a good bear-related pun? They were blue and yellow, though, which didn't match either of their rooms, so he suggested I paint them. Here's how they turned out...

Keira's:


Ellie's (not sure why it comes out sideways):


Here are the wall letters I painted ladybug-like for Ellie's room...now I just need to hang all this stuff up!


And, while I was on a roll, I hijacked this idea from the internet (it's what I do best!) and made baseball cupcakes for Pap-Pap for Father's Day:
Guess which ones Keira tasted?

2 comments:

  1. awww.. those signs came out so cute! You have awesome ideas..... I love the ladybug stuff... am I too old to have a ladybug themed room??? :)

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how crafty you are. You'll have to teach me one of these days. And good luck with the bottle thing. It's always not fun transitioning. By the way, have you tried a faster flow nipple? especially if your let down is pretty quick, that may help. Other than that, I'm all out of dance steps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!